• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

awesome!! u guys HAVE to see this!!

Cloete

International Captain
OMG!! in case u guys didn't notice. if u look up the top in big writing there's a link for the comp or just go to http://www.cricketweb.net/community/competition.shtml .

U have a chance of winning an Indian ODI shirt and cap!!! EVERYBODY HAS to sign up!!! the question is soooo easy as well!!! the answer is on Cricket Web under Your Team then 03 World Cup then results/schedule!! Come on ppl let's get behind this!! for the good of Cricket Web. and also for the good of urself!! how often do u get a chance WEEKLY to win a 30 pounds or $100 dollar shirt plus extra with the cap!!!:wow: :wow: :wow:

all i can say is WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! :D :D :D

masterblaster

International Captain
As a huge Indian fan, and as a Indian Staff Member on CricketWeb, Im mighty peeved and angry that Im cant enter this competition!!!!!!!

James, please change the rules?!?!?!?

I have a very cheap, cheap Indian replica shirt from ages ago!

Cmon James?!!

Pleeeezzee!!!

:( :( :( :(

Cloete

International Captain
yeah i think CW staff members should be allowed to enter. but if they keep winning it. then may-b make it that they can't.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
masterblaster said:
As a huge Indian fan, and as a Indian Staff Member on CricketWeb, Im mighty peeved and angry that Im cant enter this competition!!!!!!!

James, please change the rules?!?!?!?

I have a very cheap, cheap Indian replica shirt from ages ago!

Cmon James?!!

Pleeeezzee!!!

:( :( :( :(
We're not allowed to enter because it would look "suspicious" if we won.

Though, if the rest of our members were kind enough to agree to our entering... :)

PY

International Coach
Not a chance :lol: :lol: makes my chances of winning less :(...
only joking, I don't see a problem with them being allowed to enter because they work bloody hard to make this site (now need to find a tissue to wipe my nose after that butt-kissing:saint: )

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
yeah neither. EVERYBODY has to tell every1 i know who's interested in cricke about this!!!!! it's going surprisingly badly according to james :(

Cloete

International Captain
no. u see i have it all figured out :D. u see if more ppl enter then it becomes weekly :D. which drastically increases my chances, as u can;t win twice. also i could win stuff i want even more :D :D . i'm 1 step ahead of the rest :lol: :lol:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Nope, at the moment staff members aren't along to enter the competition and that is unlikely to change.

If you're really after an Indian shirt, buy one from World Cricket Store - http://www.worldcricketstore.com/default.asp?portalid=83 :)

Competition isn't proving very popular with a very poor number of people entering. If this continues I think it's unlikely that World Cricket Store will continue supplying us with products to give away. If you want to keep this going tell your friends!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
James said:
Competition isn't proving very popular with a very poor number of people entering. If this continues I think it's unlikely that World Cricket Store will continue supplying us with products to give away. If you want to keep this going tell your friends!
I can think of a way to rectify this that will make Sangrah very happy ;)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
masterblaster said:
What do you mean neil?

I dont want to be kicked off the staff!!!

But I want that shirt!!!

For free!!!
Temporarily retire from the staff then try and get back in afterwards? :)