• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Under 19 World Cup thread

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
With the rain -if they can't play today - do they continue from where they left today or start all over tomorrow ?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You can tell after a few overs that he's going to be more suited to tests??

I've seen him bowl on a number of occasions now, and yes. There is of course a possiblilty I may be wrong, only time will tell.

Flem274*

123/5
You can tell after a few overs that he's going to be more suited to tests??
If he played tommorrow, yes. He isn't accurate enough now for ODIs.

It doesn't matter though because he won't be playing for a couple of years and the accuracy will come in time.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Wicket now will be more helpful for bowlers I reckon.. may be for the next 4-5 overs

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
7 overs have been lost. India are now chasing 191..so it's still fairly even.

biased indian

International Coach
With the rain -if they can't play today - do they continue from where they left today or start all over tomorrow ?
If there is no more play today without overs being reduced, then we'll have 50 overs tomorrow. In the event of overs being reduced, for example 40 overs, and if no play is possible this evening, then we'll have 40 overs tomorrow. Should that happen, play will resume in the morning at 10 AM.
L

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Superb catch by Anderson. Srivastav wasn't getting his timing right and was trying to hit his way into getting the right timing through his inning.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Kiwis lack of depth in their bowling looking like it might cost them here. India sailing along ATM, need to bring back Southee or Boult soon.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent game setup here. Loving watching it.
Whole tournament has been good tbh. Good cricket without the poturing and arrogance that we see at the top level.

Kiwi spinners struggling to work in the damp conditions. Good partnership here, Kiwi's need a wicket.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Whole tournament has been good tbh. Good cricket without the poturing and arrogance that we see at the top level.

Kiwi spinners struggling to work in the damp conditions. Good partnership here, Kiwi's need a wicket.
Haven't been able to watch it much except highlights though I really wanted to. Yeah, I usually love watching domestic cricket, the junior cricket because the focus is more on the cricket than on the upmanship. Plus, you get to see so many new good players.

Wicket gone. Very important partnership that which has hopefully sealed it for India.

Last edited: