• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Under 19 World Cup thread

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ reach 213 from 49.5 overs. I have no idea whether thats a good score but it seems from other matches that anything over 200 has been competitive.

adharcric

International Coach
Does India get to play NZ or Pakistan in the semis? Hopefully the former, I'd love another Indo-Pak clash in the final.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well we're not guaranteed a semi yet. It's fairly even between NZ and S.L ,although NZ probably have the upperhand.

S.L are 87/5 after 24 overs.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Pakistan are through to the semi's against South Africa. They've hammered Australia.

West Indies and Papua New Guinea are also winners.

At this stage NZ's in control against S.L

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Whatever happens, it's been a remarkable improvement for the NZ team from the last tournament.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah anything more from now on is a bonus. India and Pakistan are insanely good at this level.

If our batting order can hold its own and back up our excellent seam attack then we stand a chance.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think we'll have the batting to get past India but if we can take 3rd spot that would be a great success for New Zealand cricket.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
It's all over. S,L 133 all out.

NZ win comfortably by 81 runs considering they were sent in.

Ind v NZ
Pak v S.A

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Impressive work - looks like a good vintage in 2008 after our embarrassing efforts a couple of years ago. Certainly, the bowling is the strength, but we're just doing enough with the bat too.