• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

my worst game, my first game

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
No time yet - I'm writing a novel (hence my intermittent apearance on the boards lately).

Got plans for the duck for later in the summer.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
What's this novel about? A crime fighting duck and his sidekick AA?

I hope you're not plagarising from our story threads in Off Topic!

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
I am writing a story:

It is about a futuristic theme park, where they used advanced cloning techniques to bring back the dinosaurs. I call it "Jimmy and the Clone-asaurus"

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm also working on a dinosaur theme, set 65 million years ago.

It's called "Land Before Time 21 - Big Rock from the Sky".

Kimbo

International Debutant
Paid The Umpire said:
I am writing a story:

It is about a futuristic theme park, where they used advanced cloning techniques to bring back the dinosaurs. I call it "Jimmy and the Clone-asaurus"
dont tell Apu

DJellett

International Debutant
Back to Ducks, Dark Hunter, a new member and good friend, made 4 ducks IN ONE MATCH!!! We only had 6 players, therefore each player had to bat twice bar one. Well, good ol' Darky managed a duck in both digs 1st innings. We then followed on. He then managed another 2 ducks (The worst Game ever???)

MG_FAN

Cricket Spectator
Can't be as bad as me.
I ran myself out without facing a ball!
Then I bowled 4 overs for 30 runs and no wickets!

Craig

World Traveller
Me bowling one over a few years back and conceding 20 runs off it.

I hadnt bowled a ball all season, so I get my chance and in a plurry of no-balls, wides, and fours I conceded 20 off my one and final over for that season.

After that I volwed never to listen to team mates about run-up again.

iamdavid

International Debutant
Id never actually made a duck in any form of cricket before this season , then playing for the ACT U17's in Orange I made three in a row :laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
a mate in my club, andrew, in his first ball for us... well it hit off-stump. but the bails stayed on!!

Waughney

International Debutant
My worst game: A few years back I played my first ever (and only to date) game where I didn't score any runs, take any wickets or take any catches. I was devastated that my run was over.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
DJellett said:
Back to Ducks, Dark Hunter, a new member and good friend, made 4 ducks IN ONE MATCH!!! We only had 6 players, therefore each player had to bat twice bar one. Well, good ol' Darky managed a duck in both digs 1st innings. We then followed on. He then managed another 2 ducks (The worst Game ever???)
Just making sure that the lower qaulity players in the team (DJellet) have a chance mate, that's all.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
I've made every form of duck. (Including diamond.) Still, i'm not a terrible bat.

Come to think of it the diamond duck was probably my worst game ever:(