• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predictions for India vs Australia 3rd Test

Who will win this test match ?

• Australia

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • India

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Neither - Tie

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Neither - Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
It all depends on hussey and ponting imo. If one or both get out early tomorrrow, we're ****ed. I don't want to see symonds and gilly in there with more than 125 - 150 to get.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
Haha so far 4 vote for India, 4 for Australia and 1 too close to call. I voted for Australia but hey I'm biased. Australia can prove themselves though, I just hope Ponting and Hussey remember that they have two whole days to chase 380-odd, which is very achievable.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Who's the wuss who voted "too close to call". It's an internet poll with nothing hanging off it - be a man and make a choice...

India to win - Aussies won't be able to resist the swinging ball, then Kumble. All out for 300 IMO.

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
Australia all out 100 short ...Ponting gets a century
If ponting gets a ton, i'm confident to say that we'll go closer than a hundred from the target. We might still lose but it will be a close run thing. Ponting has shown he can make big hundreds and as long as someone stays with him we'd be right.

irfan

State Captain
Interesting.. Considering it's nearly a world record chase - the results so far have been only 60-40 to India.

Would be interesting to see what the poll outcome would be if the tables were switched and India chasing 413. Think it would be 90-10 Australia

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Voted Australia - based on a few legendary turnarounds recently. However, realising now India are a lot stronger than both Bangladesh and England, so kinda regretting it now having checked the scores.