• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty20 Finals Day Rose Bowl Tickets

Howzatone

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hey there,

I really want to go to the Finals Day, with a mate, and was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what the best plan of action for this would be? Even if it includes becoming a member or anything, then that's cool.

Thanks

Rich2001

International Captain
Hey there,

I really want to go to the Finals Day, with a mate, and was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what the best plan of action for this would be? Even if it includes becoming a member or anything, then that's cool.

Thanks
Welcome to Cricket Web & as for your request I hope this helps you out :happy:

20/20 Tickets