• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I hate Sunil Gavaskar.

deira

Banned
why does he make a moron out of himself all the time by over reacting so much? Seriously people like him are such big idiots :wacko:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everytime he gets sanctimonious about players' standards of behaviour, just replay that footage of the walk off with Chauhan whcih is on YouTube. Might shut him up.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Yeah good article, Haigh on the money as always. I don't understand what this man/idiot is doing working for the ICC. He's a liability. Can they sack him? They should. Of course poor old Sunil would view that as white men's vengeance. My heart bleeds.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, I don't know about this guy. Great batsman. Used to be a decent (never good) commentator/columnist in the early 90s but has become one of the worst in recent times. I don't know why he does this..to increase readership, may be?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
same here.. never been a fan of his bating and commentating..
yes i agree about his, i mean yes he had good average but he was probably one of the dullest and boring slow batsmen to watch.
TBH, if Afridi and Dhoni opened, we wouldn't even need to have a debate regarding the best opener ever. It would then be Afridi >> Dhoni >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hobbs.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
TBH, if Afridi and Dhoni opened, we wouldn't even need to have a debate regarding the best opener ever. It would then be Afridi >> Dhoni >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hobbs.
of course, just look at his strike rate...if that doesn't convince you that he is the greatest, nothing will...:ph34r: