• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: Bad Boy Bravo

Slow Love™

International Captain

Smith: "MMMMmmmfffffff"
Lara: "OK, I think that's everybody but me, Dwayne - now you get to taste what the captain's **** tastes like!"
Bravo: "Wow, skipper, the cat nearly got out of the bag when McGrath found out about our arcane rituals. Hahahaha!"
Lara: "Mwahahahaha!"
All three: "Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

Slow Love™

International Captain

Lara: "My God, Dwayne, what have you DONE?!?
Bravo: "It's OK, Brian, look, his head comes clean off, and it's filled with hundreds and thousands!"
Lara: "But... I just saw Fidel Edwards' head knocked off accidentally in the nets, and it's exactly the same."
Bravo: Damn. You realise we'll have to check ALL of them now."

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain

Smith: "MMMMmmmfffffff"
Lara: "OK, I think that's everybody but me, Dwayne - now you get to taste what the captain's **** tastes like!"
Bravo: "Wow, skipper, the cat nearly got out of the bag when McGrath found out about our arcane rituals. Hahahaha!"
Lara: "Mwahahahaha!"
All three: "Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

Bravo: "It's OK, Brian, look, his head comes clean off, and it's filled with hundreds and thousands!"
Lara: "But... I just saw Fidel Edwards' head knocked off accidentally in the nets, and it's exactly the same."
Both are gold :laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

:laugh: One of my favourite posts on CW in recent times.