• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bashed by a novice

PY

International Coach
Nnanden said:
So, have you two had any more epic battles since?
Sorry man, didn't see this post. :)

We've had one match up since then I think but can't remember what happened. Was only beach cricket though, it's difficult for us to organise something because so many of the old group now live away from home so we have to find a decent time.

5th September is looking pretty good to me though. :D

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Personally, I cant stand poor cricketers such as yourselves. You're both clearly a waste of facilities and if you can't cut it now, you never will, so you should take up some other sport, like table tennis, or math.

:happy: