• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When was the last proper cricket match you attended?

PY

International Coach
Only really applies to English members I guess because its summer in Aus but I just realised its 8 months since I last saw a proper cricket match....:( :!( :( :!( :(

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ v India at Queenstown in January
sorry I can't remember the exact date.

oh, whoops didn't read that it was only for English members.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Somerset v Durham (NUL 1) Sunday 22nd September 2002.
I remember the date so well cos it's when I got MB's shirt :D
And cos Somerset thrashed Durham :)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
England vs Australia, Saturday 7th July 2001 at Edgebaston, The day of Gilly's 152...

krkode

State Captain
LONG ago, in 2000, I think. India v New Zealand in Hyderabad. India scorch their way to 376, Tendulkar 186* and Dravid 153. One of the most commanding batting displays I've ever seen. Also the highest ODI partership between two batsmen for any wicket, and the highest score by a team against a test playing team. :wow: Now that's what I call pleasure-giving matches ;)

That also happens to be the only match I've seen at the ground. I prefer to watch my cricket on TV :P

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah that was a terriffic display of batting, but as a NZ fan I was disappointed because NZ won the previous ODI easily..I think Nathan Astle got a century & Craig Spearman went bezerk.