• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Double Wicket World Championships

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd say the selection of Whittall and Campbell for Zimbabwe are the wierdest. Campbell isn't a slogger and he can't bowl, Whittall isn't a slogger either but at least he bowls straight, he's quite easy to hit though. If I could have picked anyone for Zimbabwe I'd have picked Streak and Blignaut :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
They had to go for ones who aren't playing for their country, but Donald and Elworthy don't know which end of a bat is which!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I can see why Oram & Vettori were really smiling when they held the DW Trophy up...the prize check was $65 000 US which is around $120 000 NZ.

$60 000 each just for going on holiday to the West Indies & playing in an almost festival tournament...damn.