• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India 466/6 Real good Position , We gonna win or will this be a draw ?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Magnificant batting by jaffer at the start , just the kind of opener we need

He plays well against fast bowlers on back foot and front foot . They have to find someone to support him

Ganguly , Dravid played well although i would have like to see them reach 100

Laxman playing well this test series and Ratra well supporting him , hope Ratra continues form with bat and bowl

bliksem

Cricket Spectator
466/6 is a good position.....at lunch on day 2. India have just taken too much time in getting to where they are now. My money's on a draw, as I can't see India declaring before lunch on the third day. The Windies will probably just have a leisurely bat, and the game will peter out.