• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harbhajan reignites racism storm

jeevan

International 12th Man
Clear case of prejudice here :naughty: :naughty:

Why don't you go out and say it instead of insinuating. :pokey: :pokey:

Anyways.....why do you have to take such a lot of offense to what I said??? I just stated that the argument on the issue is not over & there is sufficient evidence to back the original theory as well.

Boy are you being defensive!!:dry:
If you want to call it defensive, sure. I do not have formal training in linguisitics, archeology or genetics, but have reasonably convinced myself that the invasion theory is at best, a highly exaggerated version of long term migration and assimilation patterns (as Shankar called it, Aryan Migration) or at worst , pure bunk. Would take far more than an anonymous poster on an internet forum or a few URLs to cause me to change it.

In the meanwhile, I just do not want to go further because it gets into some things I dont want to go in (and that this forum for sure should not go in - regretting even my one post), like:
- north Indians vs south Indians
- greater bharat vs leftists
- how Pakistan is inheritor of IVC
- a superior aryan race and how a lot of culture & learning in the world came from that race.
- how casteism is actually racism

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't wait for this to start over again. They should have picked Harbhajan just to keep this going.

intcricket

U19 12th Man
^ Not sure if true. Virat Kohli, Gautam Gambhir and Zaheer Khan will fulfill their responsibilities of reminding the opposite numbers about their mothers and sisters.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Imagine Dravid walking up to Ponting and sledging the **** out of him while Harbhajan and Gambhir hold him back and drag him away, only for Laxman to replace Dravid.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Imagine Dravid walking up to Ponting and sledging the **** out of him while Harbhajan and Gambhir hold him back and drag him away, only for Laxman to replace Dravid.
I've now got this image of Dravid aggressively trying to compliment Ponting on his cover drive, with Gambhir holding him back.