Ok put your money where mouth is and make your predictions for this year, they can be for Tests, ODIs, T20, or will a certain left arm spinner from Melbourne (vic orthdox for the ignorant) make his FC debut for Victoria after a freak accident that took out all of the competition ahead of him (you can use your imagination for that one!)
Mine (I'm not going to do all the series or every game played):
* Australia will make the tough call and play four quicks at Perth. Horses for courses' and it will be unfair on Brad Hogg but he will make way for Shaun Tait.
* New Zealand will beat England at home. Given England's dire form touring, I don't think this will be too outlandish. It will be a close series.
* Australia don't go to Pakistan (not the hardest one).
* South Africa v India ends in a drawn series. The South Africans take home the ODIs.
* England exact revenge by beating New Zealand at home, but South Africa defeat England.
* Simon Jones retires. I'm not so confident we will see Marcus Trescothick playing for England again either
* The India and Sri Lanka Test series ends in a boring drawn affair with all the batsmen cashing in.
* Ricky Ponting makes up for lost time and finally scores heavily in India. Australia win.
* Somebody other then Australia wins the ICC Champions Trophy, with all of the cricket the Australians have played, they will be tired, I'm going to go South Africa.
More to follow...