• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muralitharan - javelin thrower

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Im not sure if Bedi is just frustrated over his own country playing very poorly or what..there is some element of truth to his argument but its come out of the blue really..

G

He does have a dodgy action and I think he does chuck it, but the main thing is the guy can spin it all over the plave, he's the best off spinner in the world at the moment.

G

No offence to all you Aussies, but I think he has to take more wickets than Shane Warne.

Anoop

U19 12th Man
Im not sure if Bedi is just frustrated over his own country playing very poorly or what..there is some element of truth to his argument but its come out of the blue really..
Haha.. then Bedi would have to bring in new allegations every day.. because India plays bad every day!

Neway, I think Bedi's got a point. He's a good bowler, but his action.. well i'm not so sure about it being legal.

Natman20

International Debutant
It is definately new members season on CW :mellow:

He does chuck it but has been 'proven' not to by some Australian Uni or something.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks nothing like a javelin thrower really, not sure what kind of athletes Bedi was referring to.

murray

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
He does chuck it but has been 'proven' not to by some Australian Uni or something.
He showed that he is capable of not throwing the ball in lab conditions. Doesn't mean that on the field he never has thrown a ball and never will throw a ball.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
;2807 said:
He does have a dodgy action and I think he does chuck it, but the main thing is the guy can spin it all over the plave, he's the best off spinner in the world at the moment.
;2808 said:
No offence to all you Aussies, but I think he has to take more wickets than Shane Warne.
Anonymous posts, quality

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He showed that he is capable of not throwing the ball in lab conditions. Doesn't mean that on the field he never has thrown a ball and never will throw a ball.
Just like all other bowlers except Ramnaresh Sarwan...

So, I wonder how good McGrath is with the javelin throwing?????????