• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing; Australia v India Test Series (Round 4)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah fair enough, don't care that much tbh.

That also means that Laurz goes through, seeing as though he picked right before you changed it.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tomorrow's challenge.

Who will make more runs out of Hayden & Jaques in the second innings?

Note: If both batsman are out on the same score, the batsman who faced the least balls will be deemed as having scored most runs, if both runs and balls are equal the one to get out last of the two will have deemed to score more runs.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Jaques. Yeah I forgot to do this in the morning after work. Would've chosen Jaques tbh. :(
Yeahhhhhhhhh sureeeeeeeeeeee buddyyyyyyy suureeeeeeeeeeee you would've. And I would've been a test cricketer, I promise I really would've believe me oh please do.