• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Vs India poll

Prediction time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Boring (0-0)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shane watson named captain of austrlian test team (0-4,0-3,1-3)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Yuvraj is very good with pace.
Pace is generally used to denote all types of speeds. He is okay with everything except fast and sharp short stuff coming into him. He has BIG problems with that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well done to:

Anil, Clapo, Drake, jeevan, jpeeling, Migara, neutralguy, NUFAN, Prince EWS

Always amusing seeing the 4-0 tipsters everytime India play Aus as well.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well, TBH, if the Umpiring had been proper at The SCG the correct brigade would be a one-man band, consisting of tec!

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
4-0 Australia. Indian pace bowling is weak already, and their overrated batting lineup will be exposed in Australian conditions, so they will have to be extremely lucky to even manage a draw. And I'm sure Anil Kumble will get dumped as a captain as well after the series.:laugh:
Well, they didn't do as badly as you thought anyway. Kumble's still captain might I add. Not to mention their 'over-rated' batting lineup weren't exactly exposed either, Yuvraj and Jaffer aside, but I get the feeling you weren't aiming your comments at them.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yuvraj is very good with pace. The one to trouble him will be Hogg. Yuvraj is absolutely clueless against good spin.
Good call. Hogg may have only dismissed him once, but he caused him all kinds of problems, especially during the first innings at Sydney.