• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Vs India poll

Prediction time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Boring (0-0)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shane watson named captain of austrlian test team (0-4,0-3,1-3)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I believe that it will be a 4-0 whitewash because of India's bowling attack which will only comprise three Test match quality bowlers in Kumble, Zaheer and RP Singh and the might of the Australian pace battery.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
I think Australia will win the series but 4-0 would be one hell of an achievement.

There is a lot of talent in that Indian batting lineup and you'd have to think at some point over a four test series they're going to get on top of Australia's bowlers.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
I am hoping that India will be competitive though....It's been a long time since we saw a good competetive series here in Australia.

TheLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
I am hoping that India will be competitive though....It's been a long time since we saw a good competetive series here in Australia.
Like the last time India were out here.

I Agree I think India's bowling is going to a problem. There are a few guys who will try there hearts out for them but they are going to have to be right on song as Australia’s batting is at the moment too.

There is plenty of respect for India's batting line up so the best hope is for India to win the toss, bat first bring up a big score in the first innings, from there in cricket your always a chance.

The_Bunny

State Regular
Their superior batting to any of the aforementioned teams might cause their certainly-no-superior bowling to look better.

And it's worth remembering that South Africa might well have taken 20 wickets at least twice if their catching had been better.
Its also worth remembering that India are not gererally as good a fielding unit as SA

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Generally matters not a jot - no-one can be any worse than South Africa were in 2005\06! :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Our bowling will not be good enough to win a test IMO, but hopefully I'm proven wrong.

2-0 Australia.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I can't see how Australia can win 4-0.

Lee, Clark, Johnson and 4th bowler are going to find it difficult getting 20 wickets in every single test for mine.

I voted for: India is clearly the second best team (2-1,1-0)

I'm going 2 - 1 to Australia.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Will be tough to get 20 wickets for both teams. Both are good batting sides who are good sides over all who might not relent and lose. I think it is going to be either 1-1 or 2-1 going either side.

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
Its going to be australia 2-0 or 2-1.
India will draw or win at SCG and will draw at one more venue (likely to be adelaide, though iam not sure).

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
One can understand that most people should think Australia will win. Its logical.

One can understand, therefore, so many people voting for options two and three.

One can also understand that a very small minority may even think India will be able to put up a fight on almost equal footing.

But its impossible to see how anyone voting with the head can vote for either the first or the last options. And yet we have ten votes for option one. Interesting to see who votes from the heart and with emotion rather than logic. :)

archie mac

International Coach
One can understand that most people should think Australia will win. Its logical.

One can understand, therefore, so many people voting for options two and three.

One can also understand that a very small minority may even think India will be able to put up a fight on almost equal footing.

But its impossible to see how anyone voting with the head can vote for either the first or the last options. And yet we have ten votes for option one. Interesting to see who votes from the heart and with emotion rather than logic. :)
England did go down 5-0 last season, so I think there may be a chance of 4-0:-O

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
True, and are you telling us that for a reason?:unsure:
So that people may not whinge and discredit India's performance if they happen to do well. Last time, India almost won the series and there is a small minority which cried about the tracks. Fact is, tracks have been flattish for last 5-7 years and Australia have been dominant on those tracks. People don't blame the tracks when Australia wins in the same tracks but when another team competes, the small minority cries about the tracks.