• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in New Zealand

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
He got a duff decision from the umpire so you can hardly blame him for getting not many.

[/QUOTE]

That's pity! I never knew it that he was out for which he is not out

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
The bowling was pretty superb but the batting was still a bit scratchy. We got some bad decisions but I still think we could've made more than 400. Hopefully Sinclair, Cumming and McCullum will focus in the nets before England.

Given that the ODI's are played first, Cumming should be able to return to domestic cricket.

pup11

International Coach
The bowling was pretty superb but the batting was still a bit scratchy. We got some bad decisions but I still think we could've made more than 400. Hopefully Sinclair, Cumming and McCullum will focus in the nets before England.

Given that the ODI's are played first, Cumming should be able to return to domestic cricket.
You mean Cumming should be going! :laugh:
Seriously when i heard this guy's name for the first time i couldn't help but have a serious lol at it, now i am sure you guys are smart enough to know what i found funny about his name! :naughty:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You mean Cumming should be going! :laugh:
Seriously when i heard this guy's name for the first time i couldn't help but have a serious lol at it, now i am sure you guys are smart enough to know what i found funny about his name! :naughty:
Waiting for the pro-celebrity cricket match where Cumming opens up with former Germany striker Stefan Kuntz, by any chance?

Flem274*

123/5
AWTA.

Actually, Jonathan Millmow said that, and Jonathan Millmow is a ****ing idiot. Other gems from him in recent memory were that Bangladesh were a threat to us after the South African and Australian series, and today's article which opines that this current test should be stricken from the record. Millmow is a hack who rants like a mindless radio talkback caller and should be fired.
Music to my ears. I think the idiot should be reminded of his comments, I'm apalled no one has mentioned his predictions since the series.