• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb Premier A Squad

Langeveldt

Soutie
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I agree that we use Syedur Rahman's to sim Tests/4D because it's an excellent game and pretty realistic.
Hmm its a good simulation, but I dont see the point in just churning out scorecards for the hell of it. I would prefer to be able to make bowling changes and see the match progress by using a programme like total cricket.... So I would rather stick to the one day stuff...

If you really want to play test matches, I can send you my averages and you can sim them, I will do the one dayers using total cricket :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Syedur Rahman's allows bowling changes though. I would like to sim the Tests if you guys will let me. :)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yea syedur rehmans test cricket allows u to make bowling changes and everything its just that VC4 doesnt allow that and plus syedur rehmans test cricket gives a whole load of stats as well

Paid give ur previous seasons avg as well added to this mate

David

International 12th Man
Haven't played for a few years.

Number 11 bat averaging about 2
Most memorable innings
0* off 31 balls in a 32 run partnership, fell six short of avoiding the follow on. average batting SR = 10

First change bowler averaging around 15. ER = 3 SR= 30

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
I reckon im a number 5 or 6.
and bowl at 2nd or 3rd change

at indoor cricket i do ok

ill play next season and back it up

last time i played was along time ago and i averaged like 7 and 10

ill be trying for an average of 15 with the bat and about 25 with the ball if i bowl or bat.

in indoor i reckon in the four overs of batting i average about 10 and in the two overs of bowling i usually get a wicket or two and they only score 2 or 3.

doesnt really help you with your team thou

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Then again, you could always go for an old un.

Career average batting around 22 (usually batted 7 or 8 looking for the quick runs, did open for a time, highest score 111* - get those legs off the ground). Strike rate as a batter close to 100. Won the club 6-hit cup once.

Bowling record - 900+ wickets at an average of around 14 - one time opening quick, became a swing-and-seam trundler (LH). Economy rate as a quick around 4, as a trundler around 3. Best bowling 7-28

Fielding - hands like buckets, good slipper.

No stamina, demands a pie and gravy when we have drinks breaks (a bit like Inzy there)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Wow! Great stats! With Eddie bowling for us, there's no way we can lose!
Hey...my bowling average is about 5 yet you don't see me ripping opposition lineups apart ;)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It once again proves that a mediocre indoor cricketer can't handle real cricket.....:)
Hey hey hey, I haven't played outdoor since I was 14...

Even then I averaged 28 with the ball ;)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh yes, I just happen to have been playing the game since before I was born
Well seeing as you're Bradman's reincarnartion....hmmm.......

With all that playing experience, it's amazing that you suck so badly...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Well seeing as you're Bradman's reincarnartion....hmmm.......

With all that playing experience, it's amazing that you suck so badly...
It's not my fault, Don got all the talent :(