• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sreesanth vs Symonds ! Gloves off !!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
http://www.cricketweb.net/article.php?CategoryIDAuto=1&NewsIDAuto=4812
I saw this article somewhere !
Damn this whole "Kid Rock and Tommy Lee saga upon those two arty fin ficial volley balls" !
Same idea over here but different ball game !
Symonds would smash Sreesanth. I would love it though - as Sreesanth has little chance of playing the test series v Australia as it stands, he might as well use all his might to injure Symonds enough to get him out of the series as well.

FRAZ

International Captain
Symonds would smash Sreesanth. I would love it though - as Sreesanth has little chance of playing the test series v Australia as it stands, he might as well use all his might to injure Symonds enough to get him out of the series as well.
A cousin of mine has challenged the same thing to me ! He can lift 200 bench press and I can't but I can do more dips and push ups .Loser idea cuz when you can't answer any one verbly then why in the name of hell should one challenege like this !!!

FRAZ

International Captain
But if I ever did challenge Sehwag309 and a few dirty dozens in the off topic then it's a different thing cuz that was a whole different level !

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wondered how long it would take for that article to get a response.

Fraz is right though, it seems Symonds and Sreesanth will settle their differences verbally rather than physically.

The promoter who talked it up is just after publicity. There's nowt in the story ittbt.

Fiery

Banned
I wondered how long it would take for that article to get a response.

Fraz is right though, it seems Symonds and Sreesanth will settle their differences verbally rather than physically.

The promoter who talked it up is just after publicity. There's nowt in the story ittbt.
You spelt Sreesanth wrong twice in that article Burgey :p

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Sree will knock the balls out of Symonds. Symonds doesn't stand a chance. Fraz darling, next time you are allowed to enter America, please bring your golves, I want to see how good you are. ;)

FRAZ

International Captain
Sree will knock the balls out of Symonds. Symonds doesn't stand a chance. Fraz darling, next time you are allowed to enter America, please bring your golves, I want to see how good you are. ;)
I never said that I am good . Having a punching bag and two pair of gloves at home doesn't necessarily mean that I get the time to practice .

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Cricket hasn't gone that low, really, has it - it's just some boxing promoter being a smartaess **** and drumming-up some publicity for himself.

Oh, and Symonds being bigger than S doesn't neccessarily mean he'd smash him. If Symonds had never boxed in his life and S had done it in his free time since he was 12, S would canter to victory. As I understand it, boxing is far more skill than strength.

bond21

Banned
lmao what a dumb idea.

Symonds has a lot of kilos on sreesanth.

Ive never even heard of a world champion INDIAN boxer, what chance does sreesanth have?

Symonds could kill him if he wanted.

bond21

Banned
I just read Sreesanth weighs 62kg, Symonds weighs 94 kg.

Its like a lightweight fighting a heavyweight.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
All he was doing was taking something a bit too seriously, I know he has previous but you can't get him banned on the basis of that.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Look carefully - you'll see the umpteenth case of disparaging comments about Indians. Hence my "someone ban him already" comment.