Same rules as before.
One list per person. Not just players you have seen (unless you generally believe they are the ten best of alltime, and since its ODIs it would be more feasible this time).
1. Tendulkar (don't care what you say about Viv. Tendy has all the records now. Over 40 centuries FFS).
2. Richards (to have a s/r of over 90 in those days was amazing. And an average of 47 whilst striking above 90 even more amazing).
3. Bevan (the best finisher and pressure player the 50-over game will ever likely see).
4. Ponting (might break Tendulkar's records one day - runs scored, not neccessarily centuries scored)
5. Gilchrist (revolutionized the use of keepers in ODIs, and a phenomenal strike-rate).
6. Zaheer Abbas (see Richards).
7. Lara (averaged 40 and I think we didn't see his full potential in the ODI game. Could have been up there with Tendulkar but didn't have the support from teammates and thus nearly always came in in pressure situations. Couldn't understand him batting at 6 in the later part of his career but never mind)
8. Saeed Anwar
10. Ganguly (don't care what you say. Look at his record).