• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which team will chase down 500 in Tests?

Which team will chase down 500 runs in a Test first?

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Guessing India got lot of votes because of Sehwag.
There was only one mention of Sehwag in this thread before this post, so I kind of doubt it. I can't remember why I voted for India but given how many posts I've made on CW about how **** Sehwag's second innings record is, I doubt it was for that reason. :p

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
You'd think Warner is what everyone thought, or hoped, Sehwag was in chases. Sides haven't really done a lot of setting up of chases with declarations against Australia since Warner arrived - at least at home since his second coming - it'll be interesting to see what effect it has on their mindset when such a situation arises.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
418 is so ingrained in me as my love for cricket, test version.

We had some characters in that XI:

Omari Banks, the first test cricketer from Anguilla 🇦🇮
Sarwan, doing what he does best: brought out the worst out of McGrath in that feud (google it young uns)
Chanderpaul making a century after his 69-ball ton in Bourda.

Man, that series was wonderful…even Darren Ganga centuries as well