• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Faisal Iqbal vs Jehan Mubarak

Who would be your pick?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
At least Faisal has performed at the domestic level. And at least his uncle was some good, Mubarak's is just influential (I think :unsure:).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Iqbal, easily, IMO. Can bat - just isn't test standard. Mubarak doesn't even seem to be first class standard.

iamdavid

International Debutant
:laugh: Yeah Faisal for me....as a batsman he reminds me of Michael Clarke (when he was like 19).

Although Mubarak despite nothing else is a very good fielder.

Calvin

Cricket Spectator
No one, I would rather field a team with 10 players then have Faisal or Mubarak in the side.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Except as fielders, obviously. You've clearly never bowled with a reduced field if you think 10 fielders > 11.

Calvin

Cricket Spectator
Except as fielders, obviously. You've clearly never bowled with a reduced field if you think 10 fielders > 11.
It was a figure of speech to emphasize on the lack of ability of the two players. No need to get technical about it :happy:

FRAZ

International Captain
Jehan Mubarak for me .
Once again its an easy pick . No need to chose a piss poor nephew ........

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought we were picking who the most useless was TBH, so I went with Mubarak. Faisal Iqbal is actually a capable domestic batsmen, Mubarak isn't.