• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where is Ajay Sharma?

bagapath

International Captain
After running away from Indian cops, this match fixer has gone off the media radar. Any idea where Ajay Sharma is hiding? Even if he is in UK, where he was supposed to have gone after slipping through the Delhi airport immigration officials, why is he untraceable in this day and age?

The sight of Azhar driven around Eden Gardens in a golf cart boiled my blood. After admiring him for close to 15 years I was heart broken when his involvement in match fixing was brought out. I hope Ajay Sharma is caught and all guilty are punished in a court of law.

pup11

International Coach
:confused: Are you sure we needed a thread for this, how on earth can anybody in this forum know where a bookmaker is hiding when top cops can't find him! :confused1:

bagapath

International Captain
:confused: Are you sure we needed a thread for this, how on earth can anybody in this forum know where a bookmaker is hiding when top cops can't find him! :confused1:
I agree we probably dont need a thread for this. But I was hoping someone would have read about or heard of this guy's whereabouts.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I$C$C can't ban him from entering a ground, just playing in games sanctioned by them.