• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you share your birthday with a Test cricketer?

Craig

World Traveller
Well we can include ODIs as well.

Mine June 11 coincides with Mark Richardson and Daryl Tuffey and former WI all-rounder Collis King (IIRC) but tragically it is the day that Trevor Madondo diednearly 6 and a half years ago.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Allan Donald, Virender Sehwag, Navjot Sidhu, among prominent Test players.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bloody hell, Dasa has a good day. :blink:

Don't know of any myself, but I'm sure 8th September must be someone's. I was rather ecstatic when I first found-out it was also Richard The Lionheart's birthday. :happy:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Only one truly notable birthday sharer for me - the great Percy McDonnell, one of Australia's finest and most beloved 19th century batsmen.

Chubb

International Regular
Andrew Flintoff, Cyril Washbrook, Frank Hayes, Peter Willey, Warren Bardsley and Sean Ervine.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't know why you felt the need to delete the entire post; a simple edit would have sufficed