• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you share your birthday with a Test cricketer?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Lillian Thomson said:
I believe Terry Jenner was born on September 8th.
Mate if that's off the top of your head and you didn't look it up, that's gun knowledge.
My niece was born on September 8th and when she was born 8 years ago I looked it up to see if there were any famous birthdays. Being a cricket fan I noticed Mr Jenner.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
as was my missus...I'm getting deja vu now, I'm sure I've commented on you and my missus sharing a birthday before now

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't share my birthday with any famous cricketers that I know of. However, I do share it with Tord Grip.