• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Publicity II

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
My first like minded email crash and burned so I'm hoping the second doesn't. Basically, I'm looking for help from anyone who'd like to:

write any reports to games they go to

come up with inventive ways to publiise the site and get the whole of Somerset online - streaking round Lords with a Somerset Talk towel on perhaps??

Basically the more people that know the better so any idea, however seemingly insignificant is something I won't have thought of so bring it on....

I am hoping to do an interview on BBC Somerset Sound in the next month so if that happens I'll let you know details so you can have aluagh at my expense!! Don't suppose anyone knows any journalists from natiional/regional papers who can give the site welome column inches????

:) JF

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
jf2001 said:

come up with inventive ways to publiise the site and get the whole of Somerset online - streaking round Lords with a Somerset Talk towel on perhaps??
Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

ASeriously though, if I can have any ideas I will pass them on!