• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you walk when you are caught behind?

Do you walk when you edge a ball to the slips?

• Yes

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't appeal if I don't think it's out, and if I found-out any conclusive evidence that I'd got a wicket wrongly with such a decision I'd call the batsman back if it was in time without hesitation.
Yes Richard but as has been well established you, sir, are a freak.

Nah, all batsmen have way more good luck than bad throughout a career.
Such a bowler. :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Eh? I can imagine Richard saying "No lbw's before 11am" to the umpire, the local vicar, after asking for middle stump.....but now the moment has been lost :p
You've a) clearly not heard my comments on my batting then and b) not heard my comments on wrongful dismissals \ non-dismissals.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bet you also say "good shot old chap wot" after every boundary hit off your bowling as well.
Depends. If it was a long, wide Half-Volley or a Long-Hop on the hip, never - any fool should put away a rubbish delivery like that. Nor if there's anything edgy about it, sometimes applaud sarcastically in that eventuality.

Usually mutter "shot" under my breath when someone manages to pick a good-length away-swinger just a fraction outside off and ping it through extra-cover tho.