• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What was Bradmans Batting Average?

What was Bradmans Batting Average? Female Survey

• Total voters

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just to see how cricket impacts our female loved ones ask them "What was Bradmans Batting Average?"

Girlfiends, wife, sisters etc and list the guess with their nationality here.

Im interested to see the results. Does our passion rub off on those around us that may otherwise have little interest in the sport?

My wife. American. Guess = 98

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'll ask my missus later but I'm certain she'll say she's never heard of him. She only takes an interest in the current English players, which is good enough for me tbh

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
My mum and sister both know a decent bit about cricket but more current than past, though Mum would almost certainly know it close if not exact.

My missus and near enough all my female friends wouldn't have the foggiest idea who he was. Ergo, I'd go for the one above the irrelevant-option.

pasag

RTDAS
Bradman's the only one I know exactly, I think. I've never had much time for them besides knowing the rough vicinity. Maybe if I was into cricket as much when I was a youngster, used to memorise and know back to front all the AFL stats - amount of games played, goals kicked, records etc.

Isolator

State 12th Man
*Goughy wakes wife up at 3:30 AM*

"What was Bradman's batting average?....I'm hungry, make me food. And btw I want to do your friend"

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mother (England) - 99
Female friend #1 (Australia) - 99.94
Female friend #2 (Pakistan) - 100

So yeah, they did a fair job.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mum said "around 100". Female friend I asked on MSN had no idea who he was, and she plays cricket to a reasonable level.