• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attn: sp713

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Dude c'mon change your sig the way I originally posted it, black and bold. The line has to be exactly as I posted it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Technically he can still have whatever he wants on the other lines of hig sig, including, for example, a tag on the line above it and another one on the line below. Perhaps a colour-change tag. :p

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Though it ****s me. Here you go Turbs, hope you're happy now. :dry:
Haha making quite a few enemies here on CW the last few days, intentionally and now unintentionally as well. :laugh:

Watch there be a whole revolution against me ;) .

EDIT: Jokes apart, it's only fair bro. Don't want to piss you off here or anything, but if you're gonna have the guts to make a bet against the MIGHTY INDIANS you have to think twice *cough* sam/gelman *cough* and when you lose you have to take it like a man.

Last edited:

shortpitched713

International Captain
EDIT: Jokes apart, it's only fair bro. Don't want to piss you off here or anything, but if you're gonna have the guts to make a bet against the MIGHTY INDIANS you have to think twice *cough* sam/gelman *cough* and when you lose you have to take it like a man.
Mostly true, but tbf to myself you were a bit of a deutch(sp?) about it at the beginning.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Mostly true, but tbf to myself you were a bit of a deutch(sp?) about it at the beginning.
Why? At first I didn't know it was suppose to be a line, then once you told me, I put it down as 1-2 lines thinking you'll be flexible, but even then you weren't satisfied so I made it exactly a line. Never forced you into doing anything that wasn't right.

Plus you can't blame me, I'm Indian, can't live without a bargain of some sort :p.