• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Country's uncapped XI

Xuhaib

International Coach
Pakistan

Khurram Manzoor - The top opener in the domestic circuit. Attacking player and consistent scorer. Has a good domestic average.

Nasir Jamshed - Stylish lefty opening batsman having an incredible domestic season. He is only 17 and Aaqib .thinks he's the best batsman in the country after Yousuf and Younis

Ahmed Shahzad- Another attacking player who usually opens, only 15 but had a geat tour of England withe U-19's and also did well against SA in the warm-up

Fawad Alam - Has made his debut in Odi's seems like a typical Karachi cricketer.

Adnan Raza - Has been consistently scoring at the domestic level, only 19 right now, has a great pull shot, and is been in many camps with Pakistan.

Umar Amin - Currently in the U19 squad and was the best batsman in the seies vs England, has had a good start to FC career aswell

Mohammad Salman - THE best young keeper in the domestic circuit, many wanted him in the squad instead of Sarfraz

Imad Wasim* - U19 captain, and good usefull all-rounder

Jamshed Ahmed - A bowling allrounder. Can bat but mostly a lefty bowler with Wasim type action and swing,fitness is a concern though

Sohail Pathan - Considered the best young seamer in the country, those who have seen him bowl say he's very similar to Asif though he could be a shade quicker

Akhtar Ayub - Bowled upto 88 recently, and can also move the ball a bit.

Notable mentions- Mansoor Amjad, Afaq Raheem, Khalid Latif, Anwa Ali, Shoaib Khan

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
1 Chris Rogers
2 Travis Birt
3 Dave Hussey (c)
4 George Bailey
5 Luke Pomersbach
6 Luke Butterworth
7 Luke Ronchi
8 Ashley Noffke
9 Aaron Heal
10 Gerard Denton
11 Doug Bollinger

(some batsmen are probably playing 1 spot too high but I rate this team, heaps of talent there).

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
1. Chris Rogers
2. Michael Di Venuto
3. Shaun Marsh
4. David Hussey
5. Adam Voges
6. Brad Haddin
7. Luke Butterworth
8. Ashley Noffke
9. Gerard Denton
10. Bryce McGain
11. Ben Hilfenhaus

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
1. Chris Rogers
2. Michael Di Venuto
3. Shaun Marsh
4. David Hussey
5. Adam Voges
6. Brad Haddin
7. Luke Butterworth
8. Ashley Noffke
9. Gerard Denton
10. Bryce McGain
11. Ben Hilfenhaus
you sure rate Mcgain dont you? Can't ever seeing him getting a game considering hes 35.

skipper

School Boy/Girl Captain
C Pujara
RG Sharma
S Badrinath
Rajat Bhatia
Manoj Tiwary
AT Rayudu *
B Rowland +
R Ashwin
Pragyan Ojha
R bose
Alfred Absolem

shortpitched713

International Captain
Pakistan

Khurram Manzoor - The top opener in the domestic circuit. Attacking player and consistent scorer. Has a good domestic average.

Nasir Jamshed - Stylish lefty opening batsman having an incredible domestic season. He is only 17 and Aaqib .thinks he's the best batsman in the country after Yousuf and Younis

Ahmed Shahzad- Another attacking player who usually opens, only 15 but had a geat tour of England withe U-19's and also did well against SA in the warm-up

Fawad Alam - Has made his debut in Odi's seems like a typical Karachi cricketer.

Adnan Raza - Has been consistently scoring at the domestic level, only 19 right now, has a great pull shot, and is been in many camps with Pakistan.

Umar Amin - Currently in the U19 squad and was the best batsman in the seies vs England, has had a good start to FC career aswell

Mohammad Salman - THE best young keeper in the domestic circuit, many wanted him in the squad instead of Sarfraz

Imad Wasim* - U19 captain, and good usefull all-rounder

Jamshed Ahmed - A bowling allrounder. Can bat but mostly a lefty bowler with Wasim type action and swing,fitness is a concern though

Sohail Pathan - Considered the best young seamer in the country, those who have seen him bowl say he's very similar to Asif though he could be a shade quicker

Akhtar Ayub - Bowled upto 88 recently, and can also move the ball a bit.

Notable mentions- Mansoor Amjad, Afaq Raheem, Khalid Latif, Anwa Ali, Shoaib Khan
Asad Ali, ftw.

Flem274*

123/5
Well if we're allowed to use teenagers like the guy at the top did then:

NZ

Todd Astle
BJ Watling
Jesse Ryder
Greg Hay
Kane Williamson
Rob Nicol/Colin de Grandholmme
Kruger Van Wyk
Corey Anderson
Tim Southee
Robbie Schaw
Hamish Bennet

Though if they were to play tommorrow a line up of:

Todd Astle
Peter Ingram/Shannon Stewart
Jesse Ryder
Greg Hay
Neil Broom
Rob Nicol
Bevan Griggs
Nathan McCullum
Bradley Scott
Hamish Bennet
Matthew Harvie

Would be better IMO

Fiery

Banned
Well if we're allowed to use teenagers like the guy at the top did then:

NZ

Todd Astle
BJ Watling
Jesse Ryder
Greg Hay
Kane Williamson
Rob Nicol/Colin de Grandholmme
Kruger Van Wyk
Corey Anderson
Tim Southee
Robbie Schaw
Hamish Bennet

Though if they were to play tommorrow a line up of:

Todd Astle
Peter Ingram/Shannon Stewart
Jesse Ryder
Greg Hay
Neil Broom
Rob Nicol
Bevan Griggs
Nathan McCullum
Bradley Scott
Hamish Bennet
Matthew Harvie

Would be better IMO
Notable omission is Greg Todd. Very good player who will be in there soon

Flem274*

123/5
Notable omission is Greg Todd. Very good player who will be in there soon
Was tempted to put him in but I don't really know what else he has done apart from that recent outstanding match.

Another guy I completely forgot about was Aaron Redmond.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Tests
CJL Rogers
MJ Di Venuto
CT Perren
DJ Hussey
AC Voges
CL White
+BJ Haddin
AA Noffke
DE Bollinger
SJ Magoffin
BW Hilfenhaus
12th Man: SM Harwood

ODIs
+L Ronchi
M Klinger
MJ North
CT Perren
DJ Hussey
GJ Bailey
L Pomersbach
AA Noffke
NM Hauritz
DE Bollinger
SM Harwood
12th Man: BM Edmondson

Last edited:

Fiery

Banned
Tests
CJL Rogers
MJ Di Venuto
CT Perren
DJ Hussey
AC Voges
CL White
+BJ Haddin
AA Noffke
DE Bollinger
SJ Magoffin
BW Hilfenhaus
12th Man: SM Harwood

ODIs
+L Ronchi
M Klinger
MJ North
CT Perren
DJ Hussey
CL White
L Pomersbach
AA Noffke
NM Hauritz
DE Bollinger
SM Harwood
12th Man: BM Edmondson
You've got Cam White batting at 6 in both teams? Is he less **** than what I've seen of him?

Flem274*

123/5
You've got Cam White batting at 6 in both teams? Is he less **** than what I've seen of him?
I think he's a top order batsman for his domestic side but his ODI batting reminds me of Andre Adams. Think he'll bat at seven at the highest.

Fiery

Banned
I think he's a top order batsman for his domestic side but his ODI batting reminds me of Andre Adams. Think he'll bat at seven at the highest.
Which is a sad indictment on the state of Australian domestic cricket :ph34r: .Speaking of Andre Adams...get him back in the side...pronto

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Which is a sad indictment on the state of Australian domestic cricket :ph34r: .Speaking of Andre Adams...get him back in the side...pronto
Andre Adams back? Please no. We've known for ages he can bully domestic sides on NZ pitches and destroy line ups missing all their star batsmen bar Hay. I don't really rate him in international cricket.

Fiery

Banned
Andre Adams back? Please no. We've known for ages he can bully domestic sides on NZ pitches and destroy line ups missing all their star batsmen bar Hay. I don't really rate him in international cricket.
Yeah but who do/can you rate at the moment? Give him another chance I reckon. He's an X factor player who might have finally realised how to get the best out of himself