• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I feel Afridi doesn't get the respect he deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

haroon510

International 12th Man
he needs 2 work on that by seein a zen master or hypnotist. something of that nature

the world is his oyster. he just needs to conquer his inner self and believe
afridi couldn't work on it in the past 10 or 11 years that he has been playing cricket... one thing is certain that he won't work on it in future..

the problem with afridi is that he tries to hit every ball for six..,, he hasn't learn how to find gaps and play sensibly in the past 11 years... he won't learn it in future years... i am one of his supporter and i believe he has that talent to be a good alrounder but.. it seams as he doesn't try it... his recent withdrawal from test cricket is the example of this..

Fiery

Banned
afridi couldn't work on it in the past 10 or 11 years that he has been playing cricket... one thing is certain that he won't work on it in future..

the problem with afridi is that he tries to hit every ball for six..,, he hasn't learn how to find gaps and play sensibly in the past 11 years... he won't learn it in future years... i am one of his supporter and i believe he has that talent to be a good alrounder but.. it seams as he doesn't try it... his recent withdrawal from test cricket is the example of this..
Hope you don't wait up for a reply from tuffers mate. He was banned ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm a man with a one track mind, too much to do in one lifetime
Do you hear me man for compromise, and wisdom wise, and living lies, so I'm living it up, yes, I'm living it up, and I'm giving it up, and I'm giving it up, hoooooooooooooooowaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh *cue May then Taylor intervention*

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hope you don't wait up for a reply from tuffers mate. He was banned ;)
He'll be back. Thought we'd got rid of him though TBH, he evidently just gave-up for a while. Either way, been waiting for this for ages...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Did you realise Afridi is only third player in ODI history to achieve the combination of 5000 runs and 200 wickets. The other players being Sri Lankan batsman Sanath Jayasuriya and South African Jacques Kallis.
i take your point on board.

i feel all three are great cricketers. Jayasuria is one of the few possessing Afridi's talent and Kallis has a great temparement.
I hope he one day wakes up and realises he has the potential to be the best allrounder in the world.
im glad there are other fans here who appreciate his natural god given ability
he needs 2 work on that by seein a zen master or hypnotist. something of that nature

the world is his oyster. he just needs to conquer his inner self and believe
no they couldnt or there would be someone who did. u shouldnt be allowed to talk like that on a public forum

thats a disgraceful comment mate. no one has comparible power to the great man. thats why he is one of a kind
It pretty much is. I guess the man who suggested otherwise is just new to the game.

that can be the only explanation i can see for such a lack of understanding
who called him god.

i dont think it is rite to refer to him as that as there is only 1 god but 1 of his problems is it seems he is a bit into the westernised ideas of bling etc so i agree on that part
what does that yellow ball mean
sometimes believe it or not people are even stupid enough to drop him!
this man insulted my ***uality
its moving around
why is ne1 laughing and now it looks scared
i think he means bret lee doesnt he

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.