• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

what/who is terraces?

krkode

State Captain
I've come across this word in quite a few places already and was unable to figure out what it meant...:(

What does terraces mean?

Cloete

International Captain
hahahaha :lol: :lol: lemme guess u came across a post by icc 2001 fan??? if so that's me :D . well when a few of the indians(only at that time) were being really bias. a couple of englishmen and a dog, no there wasn't a dog but that's not the point :D:D!!! u know how in india all the really obsessed indian supporters sit in the terraces (generalisation) well ppl who r really biased here on cricketweb we say that they are heading for the terraces :D:D:D. a couplel of ppl on the terraces (although some have improved considerabley, namely warrioryohannan) are warriryohannan, ringua, eclipse (debatable) and rik occasionally went close (hehe) to the terraces when constantly bagging out all the aussie youth. there are many more. i just can't think of em off hand. if n e 1 wants to post a full list that'd be great :lol: :lol:

krkode

State Captain
:lol:

Well, I always thought anand99 was relatively fair - his only bias is against English for India... :P :lol:

Wajahat, over at cg.com is slightly more biased in my opinion :P

V Reddy

International Debutant
:lol: :lol: You should have seen the threads that time. Every other thread was being closed . No matter what subject the thread had, India vs England would feature there and ofcourse AA:D .

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
The thing is Andrew, not everyone thinks I was even close to being Terrace...I've only heard you think I was about Australian youth.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
krkode said:
:lol:

Well, I always thought anand99 was relatively fair - his only bias is against English for India... :P :lol:

Wajahat, over at cg.com is slightly more biased in my opinion :P
He's going rapidly that way now - nothing India can do is wrong, yet everything England do is wrong.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
He's going rapidly that way now - nothing India can do is wrong, yet everything England do is wrong.
You think CG.com is the only place you hear that kind of stuff?