• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricketweb.net XI

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I say they're making a fuss about nothing and try to persuade them to alter their way of thinking.

I mean, it's not even as if he doesn't want his surname used, he just doesn't want people to mention him by it. :huh: Which is odd TSTL, so I'm trying to persuade him that there's really nothing whatsoever wrong or unusual about it.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Nah, SOC's never told us his name in a thread I've read.

And I'll say it for the umpteenth time - no CW side will ever be complete without me, and I >>>>>>>>>>>>> Neil Pickup as bowler and fielder. Though he'd be decent dabs on the wicketkeeping job.
The fact that I can't be arsed with your argument anymore does't mean that you win it. We're having a field-off at the meetup and there is no way that you are going to win it by that many inequality signs.

You also miss out the fact that me >>>>>>>>>>> you as someone the rest of the team would want to spend the day with.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, most of the rest of the team have never spent a day with me.

In any case, the large number of inequality signs were nouwt more than a windup. Worked too.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The fact that I can't be arsed with your argument anymore does't mean that you win it. We're having a field-off at the meetup and there is no way that you are going to win it by that many inequality signs.

You also miss out the fact that me >>>>>>>>>>> you as someone the rest of the team would want to spend the day with.
Step up whoever wants to smash a cricket ball at Richard...