• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A pointless XI thread!

Langeveldt

Soutie
I am so very bored, so decided to make up this world beating cricket team, past and present with one thing in common....there second names are all things

1.Key
2.Knight
3.Flower
4.Lamb (wk)
5.Flower
6.Prince
7.Bell
8.Rose
9.Drum
10.Friend
11.Brain

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
The "Silliest Ears" XI:

1. A Gilchrist (Capt, Wk)
2. A Agarkar
3. A Caddick

Oh well...I tried :lol:

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well, with a keeper and 2 bowlers, they don't need any more - especially with the all round skills of AA!

krkode

State Captain
yeah, that team would rule! With 7 Gilchrists, and 2 AAs and 2 Caddicks, that would be quite a team :lol:

If Caddick looks at this he willl start crying!

He left the ground in a ODI match because the Aussie Crowd were saying stuff about his ears. Man! they are really wrecked, Much more than Gillys. Gilchrists look perfect compared to Caddick.

Bazza

International 12th Man
Hmmm...

Lamb (wk)
Brain

Who is Lamb? Allan Lamb? Why not make Flower wicketkeeper?
Also never heard of a cricketer called Brain. What about Vaas. Could keep the Flowers in check! :lol: No? :rolleyes:

Langeveldt

Soutie
David Brain was a Zimbabwe seam bowler with Heath Streak but thats going back a bit I spose.

Sorry about Lamb, thought he kept but thats Knott...