• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian XII for the 1st Test

Dingo

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well it's been named - any comments?

I'll start the ball rolling...one bloke who should have been named is Jamie Cox. Why the selectors are sticking with Langer is beyond me. Let's hear from you guys...

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
Jamie Cox????

What the hell has he done in a million years! Langer is a complete boofhead, i know. What about Matty Elliot? Or bring back Tubby!

Andre

International Regular
well, im afraid i believe the only open position in reality was twelth man and even that was predictable. the most predictable test squad in a while ;)

bob_the_builder

Cricket Spectator
the only reason langer's in the team is because he is in form and is making runs unlike slater and the rest of them so stop giving crap to langer

James

Cricket Web Owner
I honesty thought Australia might have blooded a few younger up and coming players for this test series....

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Langer is a god.

How quickly people forget when he and Gilly won a test in Hobart off their bats.

This is a really old topic huh?