I reckon he'll hit a few fifties, and average just a touch under 20. Similar to Brett Lee
- Mitchell Johnson less then 1 test hundred
This will definitely happen.
- Dale Steyn will average over 25.00 with the ball
Won't happen. Even if Bailey earns a Test cap, then I think Sarwan will end up averaging between 40 and 45.
- George Bailey will average more then Sarwan in Test Cricket (Bailey must play a test).
Won't happen. Can't get bat on anything other than the spinners, and when he does he can only defend.
- Chris Martin to make a test match 10
Dhoni will average around 35. If Haddin gets a crack he won't be far off 40 IMO.
- Mahendra Dhoni will average more then Brad Haddin at test cricket (Haddin must play a test).
Nah, can't see this one happening.
- Alastair Cook will average more then Graeme Smith in test cricket
Will take a fair effort to get his ODI average up over 40.
- Yuvraj will average 40 in both forms of the game