• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best User Thread, Year 06 - 07

Beat User Thread!

• Battle Of CC posters By Dravid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Hi friends,

Here U get to discuss & rate the best User thread for the year 2006 - 2007.

1) All Threads selected are created between Oct 06 - Oct 07!

2) The threads are selected by their popularity & Replies...

3) The winner will be the one who gets the highest rating by Dec 31st 2007.

4) So Keep Voting & select the Winner for the year 2006 - 2007...:thumbup1:

:starwars:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This will be dealt with in the End-Of-Year CW Awards TBH.

FTR, I'll not be giving much consideration to Battle Of threads unless I receive quite some persuasion from my Warne-picker.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Great Keep Voting... The winner for the Year 06 - 07 will be shown on 1st Jan... This rating will follow for the best threads every year, next one being between Oct 07 - Oct 08...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Good to see Battle of Commentators by Heathdavidspeed leading. Best thread in the time among all the threads I can remember.