• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Importance of a Partnership

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nice one mate, just knocked this up?

Paul said:
Clarke is renowned as somewhat of a 'dasher', relinquishing his duty in the middle in search of a boundary to release the shackles. Yet here he was determined to await the right opportunity to pounce, he knew his time would come.
Clarke is pretty well the transformed man now, methinks. Played exactly like this in the first 3 Ashes Tests, and presumably did the same the previous summer when he was accumulating 398 for once out in his few Pura Cup innings.

I think it's now fairly safe to say he's likely to be the rock of the order for the next 10 years at least.

Woodster

International Captain
Cheers mate, it was done over a couple of nights as there is always on-going amendments to make, well there is with my writing.

Yes I think Clarke was renowned as a dasher may have been more appropriate, however, it does seem to be a tough tag to shake off for players, and he has endured the odd rush blood even in recent times.