• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ABC commentary in uk?

will_w

Cricket Spectator
According to the Cricket Australia TV web site, you can sign up for the live audio stream if you live anywhere except Australia, the UK or Eire. Well, I live in the UK - so who has the internet rights here? I'm happy to pay for it, if only I can find someone who can provide it!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
go to www.abc.net.au/cricket and i'm fairly certain you'll be able to get the ABC's commentary of the Australian summer of cricket anywhere in the world (shouldn't cost you anything either...) :)