• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scariest Cricket Player

Athlai

Not Terrible
The first 10 nominations and secondings will make the poll, limited to two nominations and one seconding per person.
Which cricket player would you least want to be caught in a dark alley with CW?

So far confirmed:

Runako Morton

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
I beleive he was involved in some sort of stabbing incident around 2004.
And on a recent tour I believe an English player started to have a bit of a tiff with him, yet it didn't last too long as another player whispered that story into his teammates ear.

Not a guy you want to pick a fight with is Morton.

Chubb

International Regular
Peter Roebuck. Wouldn't want to be coached by him TBH. And anyone who feels compelled to invent a whole new identity for himself because he wasn't allowed to beat kids for not performing must have some serious psychological issues.

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Just hearing interviews from Andy Roberts, he sounds quite deranged to me.

"I bowl an 85mph bouncer, then a 90mph bouncer, then a 95mph and then a 85mph bouncer and they don't know what's hit them".

neville cardus

International Debutant
Just hearing interviews from Andy Roberts, he sounds quite deranged to me.

"I bowl an 85mph bouncer, then a 90mph bouncer, then a 95mph and then a 85mph bouncer and they don't know what's hit them".
The West Indies pace quartet was known for its varied bouncer speeds. Marshall, from memory, had four.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
The West Indies pace quartet was known for its varied bouncer speeds. Marshall, from memory, had four.
I know, but that particular quote was extremely maniically (sp?) said. I don't know, something about his voice and face scares me.