• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scariest Cricket Player

Chubb

International Regular
Can't believe Chubb's posted in this thread without mentioning Mark Vermeulen.
:laugh:

Well I feel sorry for him TBH. Don't feel sorry for Roebuck at all. But yeah Vermeulen is scary. It is not his fault.

Last edited:

haroon510

International 12th Man
Sreesanth:ph34r:
lool the guy is like four feet..he would never intimidate me.. i am supprise everytime i see a batsman intimidated by him.. he would consider himself lucky for not seeing me in dark alley..i would break every single bone in his body if he behaves that way with me..

for me it has to be a player with physics that is bigger than me..i am almost six feet.. someone who is taller and bigger than my height.. it has to be Ambrose and Walsh...

in a funny note ..jeetan patel who hits lou vincent.. specially with a ball. he could be dangerous and intimidating. or shoaib with a bat lol

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
lool the guy is like four feet..he would never intimidate me.. i am supprise everytime i see a batsman intimidated by him.. he would consider himself lucky for not seeing me in dark alley..i would break every single bone in his body if he behaves that way with me..

for me it has to be a player with physics that is bigger than me..i am almost six feet.. someone who is taller and bigger than my height.. it has to be Ambrose and Walsh...

in a funny note ..jeatan patil who hits lou vincent.. specially with a ball. he could be dangerous and intimidating. or shoaib with a bat lol
Deadly.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The West Indies pace quartet was known for its varied bouncer speeds. Marshall, from memory, had four.
Roberts is most famed for his slow-Bouncer\quick-Bouncer though isn't he? Was said to have hit more batsmen with that than anyone else even despite, relatively speaking, a short Test career.

neville cardus

International Debutant
Roberts is most famed for his slow-Bouncer\quick-Bouncer though isn't he? Was said to have hit more batsmen with that than anyone else even despite, relatively speaking, a short Test career.
Yip. He makes Ntini's newly-acquired head-hunting fame a matter of derision.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Akhtar/Asif, dunno what they'll tamper with in the dark. :ph34r:

Now watch someone come along and say "Dire".