• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Symonds on! Yessssss. His mediums = gun.

EDIT: Will take a wicket or more in this spell.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Good move IMO. Indian batsmen have struggled so I think they'll have a go at Symonds here. His medium pace is under-rated (as opposed to his off breaks which should never see international cricket again) and he could pick up a scalp as their eyes light up.

sideshowtim

Banned
FFS - Obviously it wouldn't be easy for me to look for singles, but this is a guy who is a supposed superstar who regardless of form should not be facing forty dot balls.
Yeah. This is a guy who is generally perceived to be one of the greats of the modern era. Getting singles shouldn't be too difficult for him.

haroon510

International 12th Man
it took him 41 delievers to get off the mark.. i personally don't call that cricket.. play the game aggressively or don't bother to play it..