• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
500 is up, pitch is absolutely lifeless. But how often does it look dead then come back to life when the other team has to bat? If Australia get through the new ball there is a lot of runs to be had on this pitch.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
500 is up, pitch is absolutely lifeless. But how often does it look dead then come back to life when the other team has to bat? If Australia get through the new ball there is a lot of runs to be had on this pitch.
I'd be suprised if this pitch doesn't turn more than Sydney though.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is more frustrating than that KP/Collingwood partnership in the Ashes because it's tailenders and they should've been out 2/3 hours ago.

pasag

RTDAS
Ugh, that's just audio, not a TV feed. I can't stand listening to cricket on the radio. I'd rather follow a text commmentary.
Lol @ the American. Radio commentary such as ABC and TMS is the highest quality commentary you'll find anywhere in the world.

Anyways, a better Australian attack did just as badly against a worse batting lineup here last year to put this into some proportion.

iamdavid

International Debutant
Interestlingly in the last 4 test matches at Adelaide two teams have posted over 500 and one over 400 in their first innings before going on to loose the match.

Ian Chappell for the sack as well....replace him with Langer on the commentary team

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really, it's a combo of the wicket and the lack of a penetrative spinner, even on day 2. At least with a Warne bowling, less liberties would have been taken. Then again, he was one of a kind really.