• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
6.30 pm local time: That's stumps on the first day in Adelaide. Michael Hussey runs over to Tendulkar to shake his hand and the Adelaide crowd rises to its feet to give him a standing ovation as he walks off.
Love you Huss.

masterblaster

International Captain
Sachin you legend! Brilliant knock from him, and it's a fantastic way to play on your last test in Australia. India needs 400 though, and hopefully Dhoni can come out of his shell tomorrow morning and give Sachin some support.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
On Star Cricket, Ravi saying Laxman is wasted at 6 (actually a few people are saying that).

Fine, that's a fair comment (though I disagree).

However he's just suggested that either Dravid or Laxman open against South Africa, the other go to 3, and then play 3 spinners against them.

I generally love listening to Ravi, but what's he on about here? :dry:

Davey

School Boy/Girl Captain
LoL

now dont stuff it up and lose all 5 for like 10 runs tomorrow

Good start to this test, its gonna be a RIPPA

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Yet another fascinating day’s cricket that I again saw much less of than I’d like to have. India topping 300 after being 4/190 probably puts their noses in front, though Australia will justifiably claim parity having them five down on what looks to be a near-road. I reckon dismissing India for anything less than 400 would give Australia the advantage, and if the Hayden-Ponting-Hussey axis clicks on this pitch it could be real run fest.

That little bloke batting no.4 for India looks a handy find though. Reckon they might just have a decent batsman there.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Australian crowds do love a bit of Sachin, as Bogle pointed out. And Sachin does love Australia. Waiting for the obligatory and the Don picked him line in the press tomorrow. Lee was superb today. Hayden's drop was unexpected. Gilchrists, was sadly not

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
wow that surpises me.. not the fact he is leading run scorer atm he is playing very well..but that he hasnt had a better series
India don't play that many four and five Test series, so its harder. For example, his previous high of 446 runs came in only five innings, in what was a 3 Test series I think.