Page 41 of 862 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 12921
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ***Official*** India in Australia

  1. #601
    International Vice-Captain Raghav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    4,078
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    Think its "her", Jono...
    Is it?
    Supported Indian Cricket from 1992-2000 (till the match fixing scandal)

    Long Live Test Cricket

  2. #602
    State Captain Nishant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    1,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
    Yes. Mitchell Johnson should be played in the boxing day test match. He gets ball in to the right handed batsman which might trouble the likes of Tendulkar, Dravid, Sehwag. Even though IMO, the series is hugely in favour in Australia, I would like to see How Indian batsman will play Lee an Johnson. Lee has been bowling well recently.
    quite true.....Lee has been great 4 the aussies lately...should be interesting to see hw the indian batsmen handle his pace on the pitches that offer more bounce!

  3. #603
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,046
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    Think its "her", Jono...
    Ah okay, apologies to Burr if that's the case.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

    Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

  4. #604
    International 12th Man irfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    1,732
    I hate to say this but Sreesanth is a massive, massive loss for us. Our bowling attack looks decidedly less potent without him. Hopefully Pathan can fill the void and do his bit otherwise we will get absolutely smashed 4-0. Batting looks solid but I am struggling to find where the 20 wkts will come from ....

    Like the look of Pankaj, seems to be the consistent, reliable type hope he gets a game at the WACA


  5. #605
    International Debutant Evermind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    This one?

    So much for India not being able to play at Perth hey?
    A random ODI? That's the evidence for Indians being able to play at Perth?

    http://content-eap.cricinfo.com/ci/e...tch/63567.html

    That looks a lot more like it.

  6. #606
    School Boy/Girl Captain
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Qld, Australia
    Posts
    120
    i really do hope the indians actually put up a fight. i'm sick of barracking against my own country just for the sake of having the privelidge of watching 5 days of cricket (not 3 and a half as per use.)

  7. #607
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermind View Post
    A random ODI? That's the evidence for Indians being able to play at Perth?

    http://content-eap.cricinfo.com/ci/e...tch/63567.html

    That looks a lot more like it.
    **** man, you can't even take a frickin' joke.

    If you watched the way the Aussies batted in that ODI, it'd be obvious that ODI meant nothing.

    You're an idiot.

  8. #608
    International Debutant Evermind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    **** man, you can't even take a frickin' joke.

    If you watched the way the Aussies batted in that ODI, it'd be obvious that ODI meant nothing.

    You're an idiot.
    You're a pathetic, spineless sycophant sucking up to the Indian team all the time. Good going. Not only that, but retards like you love to attack those who criticise the Mighty Indian Team in the slightest.

    A little less literate, and you'd be one of those burning effigies in villages after a loss and putting Tendulkar's photos on an altar and asking your sister to worship him after a win.

  9. #609
    International Captain Pup Clarke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    6,067


    Awful, awful post.
    Proud member of the Twenty20 is boring society


    E-Mail - liamhowgate@yahoo.co.uk
    MSN - liamhowgate@hotmail.com

  10. #610
    SJS
    SJS is offline
    Hall of Fame Member SJS's Avatar
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Mumbai India
    Posts
    19,264
    I find it impossible how some people are so confidently predicting a 3-0 or 4-0 win for Australia. Come on guys, Yes Australia are favourites but this Indian batting side is not going to collapse at the sight of the Australians.

  11. #611
    First Class Debutant
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermind View Post
    You're a pathetic, spineless sycophant sucking up to the Indian team all the time. Good going. Not only that, but retards like you love to attack those who criticise the Mighty Indian Team in the slightest.

    A little less literate, and you'd be one of those burning effigies in villages after a loss and putting Tendulkar's photos on an altar and asking your sister to worship him after a win.
    U r just too unbearable .If u don't want to support India. Go and support the Aussies
    They always win .

    Yes, Indian team some times do pathetic and a true fan shouldn't be a ''glory ''seeking fan like u .

  12. #612
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermind View Post
    You're a pathetic, spineless sycophant sucking up to the Indian team all the time. Good going. Not only that, but retards like you love to attack those who criticise the Mighty Indian Team in the slightest.

    A little less literate, and you'd be one of those burning effigies in villages after a loss and putting Tendulkar's photos on an altar and asking your sister to worship him after a win.
    But you're the one the whinges after India loses, not me. So wouldn't you be the one burning the effigies?

    Lol, idiot.

  13. #613
    International Debutant Evermind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    But you're the one the whinges after India loses, not me. So wouldn't you be the one burning the effigies?

    Lol, idiot.
    India haven't lost during the time I've been posting, so I dunno what you're talking about.

    "Lol, idiot".

    Ah, the words of an intelligent man.

    Well nevermind. I'm gonna try not to bash India too much. I'm certainly hoping they put up a good fight, and the scoreline's better than 4-0. Hell, if India win or even draw the series I'll put up the national flag and sreesanth's face (or any other player's face, possibly harbhajan's (GOOD GOD) ) as my avatar.

    Is there a special thread for avatar challenges or do they go anywhere?
    Last edited by Evermind; 22-12-2007 at 09:25 AM.

  14. #614
    International Coach social's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    12,473
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS View Post
    I find it impossible how some people are so confidently predicting a 3-0 or 4-0 win for Australia. Come on guys, Yes Australia are favourites but this Indian batting side is not going to collapse at the sight of the Australians.
    The only Indian batsman I have confidence in is Dravid - he's my bet to score the most runs this series because:

    a. He's a great player; and

    b. India will get nearly double the amount of innings

    Unfortunately, I see it as being totally one way traffic.

  15. #615
    SJS
    SJS is offline
    Hall of Fame Member SJS's Avatar
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Mumbai India
    Posts
    19,264
    Quote Originally Posted by social View Post
    The only Indian batsman I have confidence in is Dravid - he's my bet to score the most runs this series because:

    a. He's a great player; and

    b. India will get nearly double the amount of innings

    Unfortunately, I see it as being totally one way traffic.
    Lets see. I think India will lose the series too but I suspect they will put up a tough fight. You are right about Dravid but thats not what India needs to win. Its bowlers to take 20 wickets and it is this that will let them down in the final analysis.

    One is still keeping one's fingers and toes crossed and I think we are in for a great spectacle. If I wasn't so stuck in my new appartment, I would have gone to Australia to watch this series. We will never see Sachin, Rahul and Laxman facing upto the Australian attack in Australia again and for that alone this series is so precious for me.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***Official*** Australia in India
    By TT Boy in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 3179
    Last Post: 27-10-2007, 02:39 AM
  2. **Official** Australia in India Thread
    By Craig in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 4043
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 04:32 AM
  3. Replies: 1491
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 11:31 PM
  4. *Official* India in Australia Thread
    By Craig in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 2652
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 07:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •