• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Despite the let-offs, batted very well today did Symonds.

PEWS to lose his avatar. And no, the fact he had a couple of decisions go his way doesn't change things. I never said chanceless ton.

:D

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Wd symonds savour your century you flapen cheat. Zero dignity to stay in your crease after being caught so blatantly. Zero class.

I dont mind staying your ground if the decision is inconclusive but when its blatant and you stay your ground your just a dog with no backbone.
Oh **** off. Why should he walk? Ponting proved today that you take the good decisions with the bad. Does that make India cheats for appealing for the LBW?

It is the fault of the umpires not the batsman.

Oscillatingmind

U19 Cricketer
Wd symonds savour your century you flapen cheat. Zero dignity to stay in your crease after being caught so blatantly. Zero class.

I dont mind staying your ground if the decision is inconclusive but when its blatant and you stay your ground your just a dog with no backbone.
waa waa waa waa, shhh

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty poor captaincy on display here. At least Harbhajan is tossing it up but I can't help feel they could do a lot better with the field.

Craig

World Traveller
Shows how good Australia are, most teams would of been out for 170 max if they were 6/134, but here they are, still going strong and until the 10th wicket has fallen. India and other teams will do well to take this attitude and mental toughness. But I think that is something that is natural or ingrained rather then taught.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man, the sour grapes in this thread. It's cricket and there's not been a batsmen I've ever met who hasn't been the beneficiary of some luck and gone on to make runs. Deal with it.

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
Oh **** off. Why should he walk? Ponting proved today that you take the good decisions with the bad. Does that make India cheats for appealing for the LBW?

It is the fault of the umpires not the batsman.

Errr because hes out? Appealing for lbws is totally different. He knows he out and everyone else knew except a deaf umpire so be a man like Lara and walk. I guess its hard to show class when you dont have any. He cheated he just wasnt caught.

Josh

International Regular
Really hope Hogg gets to three figures. Deserves it. Stick it right up the selectors for not picking him from the first test against SL.

HOGGY!! :notworthy

James90

Cricketer Of The Year

Wtf? That makes no sense whatsoever. If it was so blatant he'd have been given. You either walk it you're out or you don't. How can you differentiate different degrees of dismissal?

Sure it wasn't the greatest innings and he should he was dismissed twice but he still scored the runs and generally looked on top of the bowling.

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Every time I walk away I look back and its a slow mo of a wicket falling, soo annying :( Hope Hogg gets another chance to get a century and rub it into warney's face lol.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Despite the let-offs, batted very well today did Symonds.

PEWS to lose his avatar. And no, the fact he had a couple of decisions go his way doesn't change things. I never said chanceless ton.

:D
You said "grind out" though. He didn't do that at all; he's not capable of it.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Kumble gets Hogg. But the Indian fielding here is so bad, and the captaincy so defensive, some of these folks would never make the Aussie team for the next match. You can't blame the four bowlers when the fielding support is practically nonexistent. That's not even counting the umpires' (and third umpire's) mistakes that aided the Aussies.

And even as bowlers slog it out in the sun to get ten Aussie wickets, bowing over 14 overs each, Ganguly, who could have contributed so much in this match as a change seamer, bowled a grand total of four overs.

funnygirl

State Regular
Okay guys ,Aussies are great .Now just no need to keep any dream or hopes , will get crushed .4-0 . i am done .I accept that India is a very ordinary side .I feel much better now :laugh: