• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Matt79

Global Moderator
Hopefully the ball with start reversing a bit in this session.

Mitch Johnson needs to produce something today I think. He's bowled ok, without a great deal of luck, but hasn't looked threatening enough so far for there not to be some serious thought about Tait coming in.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Pratyush said:
TBBH mate, you very much are. I don't see an alternate reasoning for the situation you are in.
****, fair to say no-one but you cares Pratyush... 8-)

He's barracking against India - he's hardly trolling though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
****, fair to say no-one but you cares Pratyush... 8-)
That's not at all true, actually. Many people have expressed their disapproval of Raghav's repeated negative posts about the Indian team - and not all of them even follow India. You don't notice it so much when it's just in one thread, but when he does it in every official tour thread and every thread about the Indian team, it begins to get very annoying and, yes, troll-like.

Evermind

International Debutant
The Indian team is not obligated to win every time.
Of course it is. Every team is "obligated" to win every time it goes onto the field. Why bother to play, otherwise? What's the point of being satisfied with "attempts" that go nowhere?

Which reminds me...http://content-eap.cricinfo.com/ausvind/content/current/story/327965.html

WTF is this guy talking about? What bowling revival? Everyone got smacked around, they couldn't get 20 wickets, and Australia eventually had to declare when their bowlers couldn't get out either. This guy must be watching a different game.

Matt79

Global Moderator
That's not at all true, actually. Many people have expressed their disapproval of Raghav's repeated negative posts about the Indian team - and not all of them even follow India. You don't notice it so much when it's just in one thread, but when he does it in every official tour thread and every thread about the Indian team, it begins to get very annoying and, yes, troll-like.
****, you are wrong Matt79. A lot of people have expressed problem before.

And it is very much trolling.
Fair enough - I've not seen him doing it before, so Pratyush's response struck me as an overreaction to what had been said in this thread.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I am not trolling mate. Its wrong to use that word. I am writing my opinions.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Of course it is. Every team is "obligated" to win every time it goes onto the field. Why bother to play, otherwise? What's the point of being satisfied with "attempts" that go nowhere?
No team is obligated to win. All you can do is attempt to win.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Fair enough - I've not seen him doing it before, so Pratyush's response struck me as an overreaction to what had been said in this thread.
Yeah. As I said, you don't notice it so much the first time you see it - he's barracking for Team X in Tour Y, lots of people do that. But he doesn't really post on much else, and he's the most biased individual you'll come across. He comes here to wind up the Indian members and kick the boot in when they're down, and once a week post something about Vettori, Fleming or Oram. I don't really think he comes here to talk cricket and give his opinion - I think he comes here to bag India, and that's why there problem lies and the frustrations occur.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I am not trolling mate. Its wrong to use that word. I am writing my opinions.
And because you say that, it makes it true? Obviously I disagree, and you won't change my opinion just by contradicting me and not offering any reasoning or elaboration. It's like when someone starts a sentence with "I don't mean to be racist, but.." - the rest of the sentence is almost always racist, and the opening few words don't make it anything else.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Does India have a better opening bowler to partner the talented Zaheer Khan?

I know he's not in the squad and he isn't popular on this site, but what is Ajit Agarkar doing these days?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
So if you say anything negative about India, that's trolling?
No. I also speak negative about India. Criticised them not taking singles earlier.

That's the definition of fascism.
****. You call people idiots, called Indian fans fascists before and are now pre judging and calling me a fascist. Don't see why you have not been warned or banned yet.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Yeah. As I said, you don't notice it so much the first time you see it - he's barracking for Team X in Tour Y, lots of people do that. But he doesn't really post on much else, and he's the most biased individual you'll come across. He comes here to wind up the Indian members and kick the boot in when they're down, and once a week post something about Vettori, Fleming or Oram. I don't really think he comes here to talk cricket and give his opinion - I think he comes here to bag India, and that's why there problem lies and the frustrations occur.
Prince, Prince.....8-) :wacko: :@ :@

:huh: :no: :scared: :disgust: :pissed: :ranting: