• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
When do I have memories of - quite recently, last year or so I guess - a medium pacer bowling a bouncer with the keeper standing up, and the keeper missing it, and then repeating it in the same over?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Please pay for my Journey fare from Ind to Australia, I will help you out
Nah, you're loving Dravid at the moment. Admit it. You're loving every moment of his innings because it gives you (in your mind) a reason to hammer on bagging India.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Attritional stuff. Proper test cricket tho, tbf.

India setting their stall out for the draw, which is only as it should be, I suppose. Can't help but think their running between the wickets has been overly cautious at times tho. Couple of time if they'd run harder they could've sneaked another.

& :D at Slats's dig at Punter's suddenly thicker hair...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha, Symonds bowling offies. India to tee off. Should never, ever bowl offies IMO.

EDIT: Haha, and a wicket. Well that shut me up.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Symonds strikes WITH SPIN!! at lunch.

Dravid has to live with the ignomy for the rest of his life.

I called 2 wickets at lunch btw...